Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My first official post~!

So I decided to start a blog since all my sisters have one and it's easier then calling them all everyday to see whats new~! Plus since my friends and family are all over I hope this will help keep everyone up to date on me and my family! Our family is getting ready to take our last vacation to Florida to visit some friends before Eric deploys in November for Afghanistan. We are looking forward to our visit but every week that goes by means it a week closer to Eric leaving us. This will be Eric's second tour he was in Iraq for Sept. 2005-Sept. 2006. We're hoping that the year goes by fast for us. I'll be moving in with Joyce in PTC so I can be around more family and finish school. I'll do my best to update everyone with what is new at the Rabun Household :)

2 comments:

  1. Jess, great job with your new blog. Look forward to comments and photos of Peyton. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess, welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete