Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sept. 12th, 2009

It's been a little busy at the Rabun house down here in Savannah~! We went to Florida last weekend to visit some friends and had a nice relaxing time. Monday we headed home and it was nice to get home and relax before Eric started back to work on Tuesday. We found out a little more information about his next deployment they are leaving in November between the 18th-21st! They also have been talking about staying 14months instead of 12months. I'm just hoping it goes by as fast as the first one, and I gotta feeling Peyton will help keep me busy~! I know it's early but I've already started getting ready to pack up and start moving some of my things up to PTC~! I know I still have 2 months but it will probably take me that long :) On a positive note Peyton is so funny these days. Her and her daddy have this thing were they wrestle and grawel at each other. She is always grawling at people in the store when I'm shopping and I get a little imbarrassed! She also has started dancing to music around the house!! I think she is going to be a dangerous child growing up! She's already daring and doing things to give me and her daddy a heart attack and she is only 14 1/2 months! She has been enjoying my walks that I have been doing. They've been kickin my butt, which is wonderful, but I look at her and she's just chilling and enjoying looking at the cars drive past or the trees as we walk by them! I'm not sure how to put pictures on here yet I'm still messing around with it so I'll put some up soon! That's all for now hope everyone else is doing great~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment